Kixx HD CF-4 is a high performance, multigrade diesel engine oil specially designed to lubricate a wide range of diesel and gasoline engines requiring API CF-4 performance lubricants.
- Mixed fleets of diesel engines (high-speed, four-stroke, turbocharged or naturally aspirated)
- Mixed fleets of both diesel and gasoline engines
- Commercial road transport
- Off-highway vehicles and plant
- Small diesel engines in marine service(e.g. fishing, river transport, etc)
- Generator sets
- Powershift transmissions(where oil type and viscosity are appropriate)
Maximum power output
Advanced detergent/dispersant additive system maintains power output by providing outstanding deposit control under the high temperature conditions encountered in turbocharged engines.
Reduced maintenance costs
Highly effective detergent additive system minimizes piston crown land deposits which can lead to damaged bore polishing. The proven metallo-organic anti-wear additive system reduces wear in engines under severe service by forming a protective layer on all metal contact surfaces.
Saves on inventory costs
The mid-ash, medium dispersant formulation provides very good overall performance in mixed fleets of different engine designs, allowing fewer oils to be stored and reducing the chance of problems arising through product misapplication.